Friday, November 25, 2011

Picture Highlights

A blog chronicling the events not already told about will be up probably this evening!  For now, picture time!

Me on my swimming horse in Half Moon Cay!  She liked me better than my land horse but wanted to be out of the water.

Swimming - it was a super unique experience and so much fun!

Curacao's floating market from Venezuela - they come up early each day to sell goods off their boats.

Curacao license plates, which I think are really neat - kinda want one!

Curacao's floating pontoon bridge.

Monkey in Costa Rica!

Cocao
Toucan!  He was not at all sure of me.

The banana plantation zipline - those are bananas in that bag behind him.

Bunches of bananas on the zipline heading for 'processing'

Bananas being cut to the right size for bunches and then washed

All of us watching the bananas and our guide, Esteban, in white!

Night heron on the small canal in Costa Rica.

Wild sloth - I will probably post better pictures of him later.

Playa Bonita in Costa Rica - we went there 3 times :)

The Zuiderdam off Half Moon Cay

Natural stone bridge in Bonaire

Gotomeer lake, Bonaire - look, I am there!

View of Bonaire with me - the ship is directly behind me out in the water

A Warawara bird - very rare spot!  Our driver was amazing at spotting wildlife.  This was his best one, though!

Our first lock on the Panama Canal!

Going down!

Going into the second lock - Miraflores.

I got to touch the Panama Canal.  So cool!

I know I look photoshopped in, but I swear I'm not!  Going down again!

The gate is opening.

These boulevards are exactly the same size/shape as the locks.

That's it for now!  Blog update explaining half of these up later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment