An assortment of my pictures from my first cruise! Blog narrative to follow in a day or two. I hope the e-mail system will work for this one!
Pretty much my first view getting off the metro system:
Next view:
Oh yes, the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor bridge. See that butt end of the ship there? Yup, that's completely where we dock (this pic is from the Opera House approx)
Not a great picture as I took it myself but yes I was there:
I'm not sure why I look so pained - I was happy, honest!
Giant bats in the Botanical Gardens:
Size of my arm, no lie and there are thousands and thousands of them! It was amazing.
The Botanical Gardens with downtown Sydney in the background - typical city :)
I didn't take a lot of picture on the islands but here are a couple:
Palms trees, a beach and the Volendam!
Beautiful deserted Fiji beach!
Me in, um, Vanuatu, I think!
That's all for now - more as soon as I can. Blog narrative update soon, promise!








Pictures! I'm sort of scared of the bats right now...Though, there was one in my classroom once at Hartwick, and it was kind of cute. Granted, it was the size of like my fist...Australia = home of giants?
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Isaac is standing here- he says "Is that Casey?? She used to live in Picks-burgh" :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete