Friday, October 14, 2011

Pictures Galore!

Hey, all, so after almost exactly 3 weeks I am back on American soil!  Diana told me about the smoothie place next to Publix for WiFi and she was right - good food and fast internet!  What could be better after 3 weeks at sea??

Needless to say, I have a couple hundred pictures from the past weeks but I've got a selection of about 20 here for you :)  Another post soon about my schedules - they're written, just keep forgetting to post them!

Anyway, pictures!

For Katie and Liz (and anyone who has been to Mrytle Beach): Senor Frog's in Cabo San Lucas!  We had a ball, as I wrote about.  More fun than the Myrtle Beach one!

Jen, the Party Planner, myself and Katie at Senor Frog's with our wonderful balloon hats!

The Zipline crowd in Puerto Vallarta!  We took a little Zodiac ride to get to the jeep.

The truck/jeep and all of us!

Rappelling!  And I so spelled that wrong.

Ready...Set...Go!

The Beach at Hautulco - we went snorkling there.  I have underwater pics too from Katie but not posting any, at least yet.

More from the beach

Black Sand Beach in Puerto...Quetzal, I think.  Guatemala.

Look!  I'm a 21 year old Indonesian man in Costa Rica!

Scenic Cruising in the Golfo Dulce - there were, um, a lot of trees?  Pretty unexciting but still pretty.

Open Sesame!  The Panama Canal!

The Japanese cargo ship that came in right after us.

Celebrity Infinity in the lock just ahead of us.

The core puzzlers and our 4000 piece masterpiece which must finally come down today :(

Toucan in Cartegena, Columbia!

Famous Castle in Cartegena!

View from Cartegena's walled city

Inside the walled city.

More on Cartegena and the canal and stuff as soon as I do 'what's been up' post in the next few days :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that all looks so amazing! Although I could so not zipline. Jealousy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first zipline picture is sooo badass. Also, those are some badass balloon hats. Well done.

    ReplyDelete